A career with Ithalomso family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly South African company.
PROJECT MANAGER POSITION
Responsible for costing, estimating, planning and overseeing multiple projects from initiation and development to execution and follow-up, and ensuring best value is obtained for the successful project management
- Set project goals and deliverables based on client need, client long term strategy, legislation, best practice and efficient business solutions
- Ensure budgeting and costing, estimating and planning of project
- Ensure project meets milestones within timeframes, quality, cost requirements
- Manage projects to ensure client value, client retention, contained risk and project profitability
- Review projects and develop new strategies based on previous experience
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Business development
Key Skills and Experience
- Grade 12
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Project Management or similar environment
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in working in the built environment related projects
- Experience in the implementation of labour – intensive and job creation projects will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- A fair knowledge of the Government sector and applicable EPWP legislations.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Use judgement and make appropriate decisions
- Work to deadlines
- Exercise good time management and prioritise workloads whilst under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Numeracy skills
- Be innovative and solve problems
- Deal with a wide range of people
- Willingness to work occasionally outside normal working hours.
- Commitment to Equality and Diversity
If you meet all the requirements, kindly send your CV, certified ID and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by 06 November 2020.